About Keystone > Join The Team
KEYSTONE IS DIFFERENT
Keystone is unique in the consulting world. We are interested in growing and making money, but our real passion is making a difference – for our clients, for the people on our team, and for the world around us.
The days are filled with a variety of challenges – sometimes long hours, and sometimes extended travel. But, you'll be working closely with our clients and a small, dedicated team of smart and passionate teammates. Along the way, you’ll have an opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills – quickly and continuously.
Small teams can mean a lot for your personal and professional development:
- You’ll be challenged – Few levels of management means everyone has significant responsibility during a project.
- You’ll get exposure – Working directly with the client creates an accelerated learning experience.
- You’ll have opportunity – Keystone looks to leverage your experience, and strong performers are quickly noticed and rewarded.
Our unique combination of industries and service lines can provide you with a variety of experience:
- You’ll be required to learn new industries, fast – you’ll be learning from other experienced professionals as you become an industry expert on every project.
- You’ll be working in a variety of client situations – your first project may be a turnaround, second could be sales channel growth or M&A – the constant change keeps the work fresh and exciting.
A small firm means teamwork. Everyone is given an opportunity to voice
opinions, provide feedback, and participate in making positive changes for the firm.
Click here to view our on-campus recruiting schedule.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking to fill three management consultant positions in our Chicago office:
- (1) Associate: Minimum of 5 years of practical experience with manufacturing and/or distribution companies, including at least 3 years serving with another management consulting, private equity, or public accounting firm.
- (2) Analyst: Minimum of 2 years of practical experience with manufacturing and/or distribution companies, including at least 3 years serving with another management consulting, private equity, or public accounting firm.
DID YOU KNOW?